Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some cole haan boots from Ebay. They are stamped FD. Doesnt this mean they are factory defect/2nds? Seller says that cole haan disposes of those boots... yeah to 3rd party resellers/tent sales I assume. Any thoughts on this? This was not mentioned in the listing. I have heard of Factory Reject and seen stanps FR from Allen Edmonds. I am not familiar with Cole Haan though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
I got some cole haan boots from Ebay. They are stamped FD. Doesnt this mean they are factory defect/2nds? Seller says that cole haan disposes of those boots... yeah to 3rd party resellers/tent sales I assume. Any thoughts on this? This was not mentioned in the listing. I have heard of Factory Reject and seen stanps FR from Allen Edmonds. I am not familiar with Cole Haan though.
I have no specific information, but would make the same assumption based upon what you see.

Edit: A long time ago (30 years) Cole Hahn used to sell seconds marked and sold as such among other shoes in their "factory stores." The defects ranged from imperceptible to so badly mis-lasted that they were misshapen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.