Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much."

OR

Detective Tom Polhaus: [picks up the falcon] "Heavy. What is it?"
Sam Spade: "The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of."

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
"Take your stinking paws off me you damned, dirty ape!"

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
"Some people hate the English, I don't, they're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers."

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

"Hakuna mattatta."

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Quotes

My favorite, have many.
Son there is a sadness in your heart now, have the courage to fulfill your dreams!

Braveheart.
Another one, Come on in and meet my friends!
Al Pacino, holding a 50 cal .
Nice day

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
"Our young men will have to shoot down their young men at a rate of five to one, if we're to keep pace at all". (Battle of Britain)

"Stand fast in the ranks" (Bridge over the River Kwai, just as Sir Alec gets slapped by that Japanese colonel)

Thomas

·
Registered
754 Posts
"I must remember to yell 'Timber' occasionally." Cary Grant (to Grace Kelly), To Catch a Thief

"I have about the same interest in jewelry as I have in politics, horse racing, modern poetry, and women who need weird excitement: None." Same as above.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Clouseau: "I thought you said your dog does not bite."
Innkeeper: "That is not my dog."

The entire scene with the German innkeeper in Revenge of the Pink Panther was funnier than the rest of the movie put together.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Audrey Hepburn: Do you know what's wrong with you?
Carey Grant: No, what?
Audrey Hepburn: Absolutely nothing.
From Charade

Col. Murray Bourchier (Tony Bonner): I reckon my men could do it, if given a free hand.
The Light Horsemen (The Aussies make the best WW1 movies)

I just wish I had more time to seek out the forces of darkness and join their hellish crusade.
Anjelica Houston as Morticia Addams, Addams Family Values

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Oh, so many good choices. Since it's the holiday season, I'll suggest these....

"Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!"
-- Billy Mack, Love Actually

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"
-- Clarence the Angel, It's a Wonderful Life

"He had on my Harvard tie. Like, oh sure! HE went to Harvard!"
-- Lewis Winthorp, Trading Places

·
Site Creator
11,752 Posts
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

"Go ahead, make my day."

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
And now a movie quote that should be near and dear . . .

. . . to everyone on this website.

"Und now vee must go - shopping."

Arnold Schwarzenegger to Rae Dawn Chong in "Commando"

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.