Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes, this is the scene in Dr. No that Bond appears to the audience for the first time. Also Connery says the famous words "Bond, James Bond".
Too right you. I'm a hardcore James Bond fan, but only Sean Connery and Roger Moore. George Lazenby had great suits, but he was a lousy James Bond. As for the rest, they aren't worth mentioning.

· Registered
8,536 Posts
Sean Connery wore a toupee in every James Bond movie after Dr. No in order to have a consistent look. Just a random fact about his hair.
I've wondered about his toupees in Bond. Some sources say that he wore a toupee in Dr. No. His hair looked pretty much the same in From Russia With Love. But in Goldfinger his toupee became a little more noticeable, and in Thunderball and You Only Live Twice his hair style changed completely. By then he was clearly wearing a rug. But in Diamonds Are Forever, his toupee went back to the Goldfinger style and worked very well. So I wouldn't say his hair looked all that consistent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.