Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone,

I found a good deal and a new with tags belstaff leather jacket on ebay. It looks authentic but you never know. I find hard to believe that they make fake leather jackets.. Do you think this is possible? I am positive there are tons of fake cloth belstaff jackets ... but leather?

Bet regards

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Belstaff turned "lifestyle brand" and as such crank out jackets at chinese factories to meet increased demand. It has been speculated the jackes are made when the production is switched back on after producing the requested run.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
With the RRP of Belstaff jackets, there would be lots of fake stuff available. With it being leather, it is probably more difficult to make a fake compared to a knitted top or t-shirt but not too difficult that fakes cannot be made.

·
Registered
234 Posts
This not being a typical Belstaff style, makes it slightly more probable to be real, I would think. Have you tried on the actual style in the pictures or is your reference in an other style? I would try to find a store that sells the jacket, and if possible by it locally ...
But If you like the jacket ...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have compare to pictures of the model in belstaff site and it looks ok, I have also tried a similar model. I did not see this model in a shop around here, as you said is not a tipycal belstaff design, that helps of course. I dont know, I guess I just have to try

best regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.