Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wallet thread made me take another look at my favorite Pakistan store -- www.jafferjees.com
I have to say that, in my view, this Karachi store can compete with anything available on Fifth or Madison. Shipping is high, but at 60 rupees to the dollar, I'd recommend taking a look. And they do beautiful embossing of initials.
A sampling:
1. wallet - $9.90
2. key case - $8.25
3. business card case - $3.45
4. travel wallet - $19.50
5. desk document tray - $29.70
6. dob kit #1 - $15.45
7. dob kit #2 - $34.35

Cheers,
CLASS

"A class act doesn't have to act classy" -- Ridley

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I've had two experiences with Pak Leather. The first was a vintage Sam Brown rig for a colonial period brit revolver. It was beautifully made and years of loving care had given the patina we only dream of on our shoes. The maker's mark was translated from Urdu as Islamabad. The second experience were aussie stock saddles imported from both India and Pakistan. The leather was the most awfull stuff I have ever seen short of cardboard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks and shipping costs

Thanks for the response, and sorry that I brought up a very old thread.

It seems like a mixed bag, but they are still in business...

If you don't mind me asking, what was shipping like? The prices are insanely low, but if shipping is also reasonable, I'll take the gamble (I have bought some $.99 ties on ebay that had reasonable shipping that worked our grea).

Regards,

Jason

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Pakistani leather is the most comfortable leather in the world. It is used extensively in the upholstering of their submarine fleet (renowned as the most luxurious to have ever launched into the Indian, or any other, Ocean).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.