Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
has now moved to Middleburg, Virginia. They are located at 16 South Madison Street. I see that Louis Everard is taking over the space that Highcliffe vacated on 20th Street, NW here in Washington, DC. It looks like the shop is in the final stages of renovation/redecoration so Everard's will soon have this new downtown location in addition to the Wisconsin Avenue shop in Upper Georgetown.

·
Registered
70 Posts
has now moved to Middleburg, Virginia. They are located at 16 South Madison Street. I see that Louis Everard is taking over the space that Highcliffe vacated on 20th Street, NW here in Washington, DC. It looks like the shop is in the final stages of renovation/redecoration so Everard's will soon have this new downtown location in addition to the Wisconsin Avenue shop in Upper Georgetown.
Thanks for the heads-up about Everard's. I gather this is to replace the small shop at the Omni Shoreham?

·
5,071 Posts
I haven't asked that specifically, but the Omni Shoreham has NEVER been open when I've dropped by and I've been hearing about its possible closing for quite some time. The 1120 20th Street location is more spacious with much greater accessibility to customers, so I would anticipate that it will have a much larger array of offerings than does the Omni Shoreham. But I will be happy to check with Louis next time I see him.

·
5,071 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up about Everard's. I gather this is to replace the small shop at the Omni Shoreham?
Yes, I do understand that the shop in the Omni Shoreham will be closing soon. The new store on 20th Street opened last Monday. It really isn't all that much larger than the Omni location...but it seems to have a rather focused selection of men's shirts, ties, suits, shoes as well as some women's wear.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, I do understand that the shop in the Omni Shoreham will be closing soon. The new store on 20th Street opened last Monday. It really isn't all that much larger than the Omni location...but it seems to have a rather focused selection of men's shirts, ties, suits, shoes as well as some women's wear.
Yes, and I'll be doing a trunk show there next week! Tues. from noon on and Wed from whenever he opens till 7.

·
5,071 Posts
I did have the opportunity to drop by Everard's during the trunk show. Ron brought a very impressive array of Martegani shoes and I believe that Everard's offering this line will add significantly to the array and quality of footwear available in the nation's capital. It's also encouraging to see the beginning of what I hope to be a bit of a resurgence of small, high quality men's clothing shops in the center of Washington. Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't say what an absolute pleasure it was to meet Ron Rider. He is an exceptionally knowledgeable and engaging gentleman and couldn't have been more generous with his time. It was a most enjoyable occasion.

·
5,071 Posts
The shop at the Omni Shoreham has now closed.

Italian shoes. :rolleyes: What would the lads at Cleverley think? ;)
I was just visiting. :icon_smile_big: But it was a very pleasant visit. :icon_smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.