Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,876 Posts
I like Etro a lot, particularly the fabrics, which are the main story with Etro. I am fairly sure most of the suits/coats are only half canvas, but to be honest, I've never bothered checking to confirm since it does not matter to me.

Here is an Etro suit I wore recently.

· Registered
1,876 Posts
As usual, a handsome suit. I also like 3-buttons, ticket pockets, and side vents.

I agree that the fabrics are noteworthy; and the jacket fit as well OTR as anything I've ever tried-on, but would still need suppression.

My main concern is that Etro would be considered a trendy, brand-of-the-week with boutique prices.
Thank you.

I would not be concerned with the latter statement. If something appeals to me, fits well, is relatively classic in styling, and I am fine with the price, I am not worried if it is perceived as brand of the week at all.

I just bought a beautiful Etro sportcoat (at the tailors right now, only work needed was shortened sleeves) that I will try to post to this thread if I remember. If you like and are convinced the price is worth it to you, I'd go for it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.