Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thomas Mahon's latest post on English Cut asks whether enough Aussies/Kiwis would buy a suit to make it him worth visting. Hmmm . . . "be careful what you wish for . . . you may get it."

What do you guys think? I'm tempted.

-----------------------------------------------

I get a lot of e-mails from the other side of the world, asking me if I ever visit Australia and New Zealand.

As of now, I don't vist there. But then again, neither do any of the other Savile Row tailors, as far as I know.

So, if I were to start visiting, in effect I'd be the only one. I do see a definite opportunity.

I know a good number of you reading this are from that side of the world, so allow me to make you the following proposition:

I will add Sydney to my regular visiting schedule, if I can find enough business to justify the long journey. Realistically, I would need at least a dozen good, regular customers to make it viable long-term.

If this idea interests you, please send me an e-mail. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------
"They're such beautiful shirts," she sobbed, her voice muffled in the thick folds. "It makes me sad because I've never seen such — such beautiful shirts before."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.