Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all,

Over the passed several months I have had the pleasure of reading many threads. They have been fascinating as well as informative. My name is Vincent & I have been a personal custom (Bespoke) clothier for the passed 20 years. Most of my adult life anyway as I am 39 years old. I am the third generation in this business ( All custom tailors by trade) and I have a great passion for all things custom and English. (Even though I was born in Italy)

I am writing because I have been very impressed by the likes of Manton , Duke Grad , Darren Beaman, Alexander K. and others that have been such an inspiration and a help to others.

I have also been so impressed by this web site that I am telling many of my clients about it. I have had some great feed back. I also believe that it has lit a sartorial fire in some of my clients.

I wanted to thank Andy for putting together such a fantastic site. My evenings fly by as I read many of the postings.

We have always kept a low profile and have done business very quietly. But I have now decided to help wherever I can (as far as Bespoke clothing goes) by being an active participant. I look forward to writing to many of you in the days to come.

All the best,

Vincent

No matter the fabric or the make. A SUIT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS IT FITS!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.