Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
I'm already disappointed in the early photos by the number of men arriving in DJ's and a four-in-hand black tie. Where's George Clooney when you need a nice bow tie and shawl collar?
Historically, the Navy is not known as an institution which has men look forward to seeing pictures of well dressed men.

Most of Hollyweird, is dressed by fashion houses or professional stylists who tend to be pushing a style change (and hence near future purchases).

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since becoming a member of this site, I tend to take more notice, be it a celebrity, or a catalog, or someone on the street, as to what looks good (and has some class), that I could potentially pull off.

· Registered
1,992 Posts
Historically, the Navy is not known as an institution which has men look forward to seeing pictures of well dressed men.

Most of Hollyweird, is dressed by fashion houses or professional stylists who tend to be pushing a style change (and hence near future purchases).
That not what the Village People seemed to be saying back about 1978.
IMHO, Navy officers are the best dressed servicemen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.