Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Valet will be hosting a fall Edward Green trunk show on November 6 and 7 ( Thursday & Friday). Sky Valet Shoes is located at 1800 Wisconsin Ave, NW in upper Georgetown, in Washington DC. For further information call 1-877-342-1159 or 202-337-4333 or email [email protected]

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Drawing for Free Pair of EG's

I happened to stop by SkyValet yesterday. Apparently, the folks from Edward Green will be bringing some new models and three new colors. And the brothers Sy will be holding a drawing for free pair of Edward Green. Anyone who comes in the shop will be eligible to participate; no purchase necessary.

·
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently there will be some new models as well as some new color leathers. I do hope that someone will be able to take pictures and post them on line. But there is no substitute for being there. ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Creating Buzzzzzzzzzzz

I find the interest created by these "trunk shows" fascinating. It is not as if we are talking about some rare commodity that appears only once every few year. Nor are we talking about a remote location far from the rest of civilisation (though I could be wrong on this one, never having visited Washington, DC). Edward Green has a shop, a catalog, and rather helpful staff. I am sure a call, letter, or electronic transmission would elicit adequate samples of any new leathers or colourings as well as descriptions of any new -- or reinstated -- models not in the current catalogue. The participants on this Forum tend be be gentlemen of rather extensive taste, knowledge, and travel. What is it about these exhibits that generates such interest and intrigue? Enquiring minds want to know? :confused:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Aram at SkyValet asked me to post some pics of a new EG model that he has at his store:

EG IFFORD
Old Rose / Black Suede

·
Registered
519 Posts
As requested.

The pic w/ 3 shoes shows new colors from EG. Old Rose, Chameleon, Midnight Blue. The second picture down shows the colors closer to their actual hue.

The last 2 pics are of TD models. I promise my photography skills will improve next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.