Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I know; I'm referring specifically to E&R. I'll be in Edinburgh actually, not London, though my first trip to an E&R shop (Burlington Gardens location) was marred by the disgusting Abercrombie shop in between it and G&H.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm also tempted to get a new morning coat and am juggling between RTW or MTM. I'm wondering if they can do just only the morning coat MTM and how much it would cost come Nov discount time (I really don't need the cashmere stripes or a waistcoat as I've got plenty.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone know how much their morning dress (coat, vest, and trousers) cost?. I am going to pull the trigger on BB's morning dress this Friday for 25% off but I kinda like the peak lapels on E&R much more than BB's notched lapel. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Does anyone know how much their morning dress (coat, vest, and trousers) cost?. I am going to pull the trigger on BB's morning dress this Friday for 25% off but I kinda like the peak lapels on E&R much more than BB's notched lapel. Thanks.
Coat £395
Waistcoat £125
Trousers £125
= £645

With the shirt, starched collar, tie, pocket square and cufflinks, shown in the morning dress photo in the first post, it is another £200.

They may have a more expensive suit, but the coat mentioned is super 100's wool.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Surely, it must be E&R now. Notched lapel + morning coat = no, no no! They offer three types/styles from what I've heard. I am hoping they put them on sale this summer so I can get one for cheaper.

I think, if you are brave enough and know what you are doing, you can get a vintage one from eBay for a fraction of the price. The waistcoat and trousers should be bought from E&R.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.