Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh, wow, that is a stark difference, too. You couldn't tell this from the eBay photos? How do they fit?

If they fit as unevenly as they look, I would contact the seller and request to return them for your money back, because they really look a bit foolish.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
How do they look on your feet, or in shoe trees. One looks like it is leaning, so it may just be the way the leather is. I would be more concerned with how the right heel (back of the shoe) looks.

Good luck in any case.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it wasn't clear from the listing, I would definitely complain. Looks like the right shoe is a different width or was, as others have noted, stretched.
Yeah, seriously. From the photos it looks like it might just be a cosmetic thing, but you said the right shoe fits looser than the left (and it certainly looks like it would.) If the seller wasn't explicitly selling shoes with one snugger/looser, then you ought to get a refund.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.