Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone

Anyone here famliar with earnest sewn models. I just got by the mail earnest sewn fulton jeans, I am looking for straight leg models, this one fits me nice, but the leg is slighly slim for my taste, I don´t think is a true staright leg cut, but a little slim fit.

I am wondering about the syd model (vintage straight leg) and the hemingway model (full leg, I don´t really understand waht this means) any experience with this two models

Best regards

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help. I thought about that model as well, average Joe. Looking at the size chart in Nudie´s web site, the measurement looked very well, except the bottom leg which I thought it was a bit slim. Do they fit to you with a wider leg than the Earnest sewn fulton?

best regards

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I was looking at that model too, Average Joe Dry Heavy. Could you tell me how much it shrinks since is raw denim sanforized. I heard sanforized raw denim has minimal shrink. And the other side , Does it stretch too much after some wearing?

It seems difficult to find a nice and simple straight leg model. I would like to try the japanese brands, they are suppose to have very goog quality but a little expensive for a jean

best regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.