Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need some advice on Earnest Sewn jeans - thanks in advance for your help :icon_smile:
I bought a pair of Earnest Sewn Hemingway 07s about four years ago in London. They were expensive, but were the best jeans I've ever found by a million miles. They were a good boot cut, spacious and comfy in the crotch, nice soft denim, and a faded worn (but not too worn) colour. At the risk of going over the top these jeans were unbelievable. So I wore them to death and then went to buy some more - but to my horror found they'd stopped doing the 07s. So I bought some Hemingway 55s. Which were nowhere near as good. Darker, more rigid denim, and although they should have been the same cut, certainly didn't seem like a boot cut. So I've just bought a new pair - which are Hemingway 30s. Now these are a bit better, but still not in the same league as the 07s.
So what I need is someone to tell me whether there is anywhere I can still get some Hemingway 07s. Or if Earnest Sewn do another cut that is similar to the 07s. Or if, failing all that, there is another brand that do something similar to the legendary 07s. :confused:
Thanks all
Rob

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Rob-

I LOVE ES denim...luckily I'm a 30 minute trip to their stores in NYC. But give them a call and talk to the sales reps (I dealt with Merideth recently at the Washington St store) who are spot on and top notch with their knowledge of the latest jeans fits and washes.

The number there is:

212-342-2414

They're open until 7 EST most days and 8 on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.