Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ToryBoy

Yes but he also says "because no-one is buying anything else". By extension that implies that SR tailors are suggesting black suits to their clients which is, as we all know, highly unlikely.

Strangely enough I would have put money on you posting in this thread....

Chris.

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ToryBoy,

My point about you being the first to reply was simply based on your post to thread ratio-you do post in virtually every thread that is created around here as you must surely admit. Given the length of time that you have been a member here your post count is staggeringly high. I was merely suggesting that you might want to rein that in a little. I was feeling particularly sarcastic today so I made my point in a less than ideal way I suppose.

Gieves recommending black wouldn't surprise me at all. Kilgour likewise. However I know on occassion Anderson and Sheppard for example have actively refused to make black lounge suits for their customers. Yes, I know you don't like A&S as I have read your comments about them in the Hardy Amies thread. I suppose we just lean towards different ends of the market. I couldn't care less about the more fashionable houses and you obviously disagree.

Chris.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.