Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dremel used to make a shoe buffer, I believe it was call model 795/796 - fantastic piece of equipment. My father was informed by Dremel that they stopped production in 1989. Does anyone know where these can be found in new condition these days? How about a buffer of comparable quality (I've seen the Brookstone/Sharper Image type copies; they don't come close)?

I am looking for a copy of the owners manual for the dremel regent model 795. I came into possession of one, but I am missing the pole/arm/stick whatever it is called. I'm trying to learn the part number for this so I can track down a replacement. Can anyone here help me?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.