Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While Parkway Cleaners in Kensington is the standard-bearer in DC and gets some of my business when warranted, I'm looking for a cleaner who handle my workhorse or more experienced garments at a commesurate price. Is there anyone worthwhile either downtown (be it K Street or Federal Triangle) or over in Georgetown? With no car for the summer, I will only have regular access to those areas.

(J. Press said they have had too many bad experiences to use anyone other than Parkway. Wm. Fox sent me to a cleaner next door, but they were unable to do 'press-only' with my shirts and I'm not ready to let anyone else wash them just yet.)

My internet access is limited, so thanks in advance until I can get back online tomorrow!

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
Parkway is the most reliable (and they pickup and deliver), but if that is not an appropriate option for you then you may want to check out Dupont Court Cleaners in Adams Morgan or American Valet in Tenleytown. Sorry that neither is in Georgetown or downtown, but there are very few really good dry cleanetrs anywhere. :(

·
Registered
519 Posts
Parkway has FREE pick up and delivery... :icon_smile_big: No need for you to have a car...:idea:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.