Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly to my eye it looks a bit long but i want to employ the resources of AA to give me their feedback.

it's an old Suit Supply suit from about 5 years ago. i am typically a 42-44R, however at Suit Supply I was between their 44R which fit skin tight and this 46R which, admittedly, may be a bit large.

i know, i know, i should be wearing the full suit, shirt and all, but i am hoping this just gives a general idea and you can provide feedback. thanks!

· Suspended
10,801 Posts
It is rather difficult to make a reasonable assessment of fit whilst you are holding one arm up high to take a 'selfie'.

However, the coat does appear to be of a proper length albeit decidedly too large for your frame.

· Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
As stated, a little hard to tell from the photos due to posture, lighting and similar tonalities that makes surfaces run together.

That said, could be a bit large, but better that than too tight. If it is a little large, I think it's well within the range where it could be altered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.