Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I decided to visit thrift shops in the Upper East Side. I found a lot of clothing that was too small, or big on me, but I found one garment that fit snugly. The thrift shop lacked mirrors, but priced at $4 the blazer was a deal and I bought it for its feel. Excuse the poor photographs from my cheap webcam, I tried to show how it fit by photographing my shoulders(which lack meat). Please feel free to share your opinions on the $4 blazer.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Thrift shops are a good deal ....

if they have many where a member is located. Last year I happened on a tightly woven trench coat with a zip out lining. It was like new, fit well, and was only $6. I've found you can't equate thrift shop prices with quality. Some of the stuff is junk, but good deals can be had. I wish we had more in my area.

Sorry. I can't tell from your pics about fit.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Looks too big to me. Your arm starts before the sleeve: the meat of your arm should be just under the shoulder pad - it looks like the shoulders are too wide for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.