Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Having worn several Pair of Redwing boots over the years, I've found them to be very well made, surprisingly durable (with a couple of resolings, my first pair held up for more than 17 years) and comfortable on the foot. Given the length of wear one can expect from a pair, Redwing boots are a great value!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I grew up on a farm and had several outdoor jobs when I was younger. I always wore Red Wing boots and my father did too. The leather is good and they are comfortable for what they are. I should qualify this by saying that I haven't worn their boots recently. So, I can't speak for their quality today, but they used to be pretty much the standard for work boots.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yes!

These are excellent quality boots. A new pair is on "The List". I have had a pair of pull ons for 12 years. They're beat to heck and back and need to be tossed but I still use them in the yard. Can't go wrong. :icon_smile:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Is this thread a joke??? Why on EARTH would you wear those with dress pants or a suit? They make pretty good work boots and I actually own a pair, but I would never wear them with anything other than jeans or mayyybe a pair of khakis if my job demanded it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Is this thread a joke??? Why on EARTH would you wear those with dress pants or a suit? They make pretty good work boots and I actually own a pair, but I would never wear them with anything other than jeans or maybe a pair of khakis if my job demanded it.
I wouldn't wear them with a suit, but with a pair of grey flannel trousers, they can be ideal for sloshing around in the winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.