Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a longtime H. Freeman and Hickey Freeman wearer contemplating giving Samuelsohn a try after recommendations on this board. I was hoping to do a side-by-side comparison. While I have access to quite a number of independent retailers near home and in my travels, I can't find a single one that carries both lines, to the point that it almost seems like a conspiracy. Perhaps they're too similar in quality and price for a retailer to carry both? Anybody know of any stores that carry both lines? Alternatively, is there any reason why none do?

· Registered
5,852 Posts
Not sure if this would help, but there's a Filene's Basement in DC at 14th and F, just a block south of Wm. Fox & Co. at 15th & G.

FB almost always has some H-F suits (lots of Ltd stuff, but some mainline H-F too), and Fox specializes in Samuelsohn suits and jackets.

It would be close to a side-by-side comparison, given how close together the two shops are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.