Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity does anyone here still have Evening Dress (if any of you still wear it) or would you (if you did) cut in a manner condusive to ballroom dancing? I am referring to details such as high arm scyes, fitted dancing pumps, etc. I know that many of my friends have such details cut into their full dress rigs, but many of them have such cuts because they/we are either conductors or musicians (don't worry, we don't have the problems with sartorial transgressions like many musicians) I am well aware that such formal dancing is uncommon but is there even a market of people who would enjoy such a thing? personally my wife and I (admittedly old-fashioned) enjoy such events. Do any of you? Let me know what you think on these particulars of evening dress. (I think common concensus will first resolve that such things are hardly relevant to the common populace - i qutie agree with this.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.