Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've picked up a used watch that is now being serviced by a dealer (polished, insides cleaned, oiled, etc). However, it has a regular sized leather watch band. Even using XL leather bands, I've never gotten them around my wrists. Is there a place on-line that I can order custom sized leather watch bands?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Best custom leather strap in my opinion:

https://www.jurgensusa.com/home.htm

I had one done several years ago, made from vintage WWII bomber jacket leather. Very nice craftsmanship.
I have 7 or 8 Jurgen straps. They are great pilot straps but be aware. There are great variations in vintage leather and they may not turn out to be exactly the same color/texture as the posted samples. Terrific quality and responsible customer service.

There's been an explosion of custom makers catering to the Panerai crowd as well as the military crowd. They range from decent quality for moderate price to extremely expensive (e.g. Shane Delaurians). Just like shoes.

·
Registered
237 Posts
+1 for ABP. Quite expensive (around 180-250 Euros) but probably some of the best straps in the world. Very easy to custom order online (including exact length and hole placement), very easy to deal with and have a myriad of options and leathers. Their “Special Tanning” Alligator hides are truly something to behold (I have one on my Jaeger LeCoultre and get more comments on the band then the watch!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.