Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried many before moving to Turnbull and then finally settling on Ascot Chang. However, I was in Hong Kong a couple of years ago and ordered some shirts from A Man Hing Cheong. I didn't wear them until about a year ago (I switched from banking to working at a media company just after ordering the shirts and didn't need to wear suits) so they sat in the closet never having been worn. Last Summer, however, I returned to investment banking and have been using them in my rotation with a couple dozen Ascot Chang shirts. They have proven to be excellent. The fit, finish, details and wearability have proven to be a step above Turnbull and nearly on par with Ascot Chang for about 20% less. Now, I have no reason to return to Hong Kong in the foreseeable future and am thinking of ordering new shirts from Ascot Chang - possibly I'll try Geneva Custom soon as well. Yet, before I do I was considering trying WW Chan as many here have favorable impressions of their suits and have compared the suits to A Man Hing Cheong.

Has anyone tried WW Chan's shirts? Are they good? I'm particularly interested the fabrics they use, the fit, finish and wearability. So, please share your experiences. If they are good, I'll certainly try them. If not, I'll happily stick with Ascot Chang and/or try Geneva. But, these A Man Hing Cheong shirts have been a real surprise - a pleasant one at that!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.