Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I will be please that you help me to critic my first bespoke suit. I still have few days to fix possible mistakes.

It's a navy black suit 2 boutons made in W.W Chan Shanghai with Vitale Barberis Canonico revange III 130s wool.

Thank you for all your answers and sorry for the quality of the fotos.

Links to pics removed. Please find an inoffensive hosting site.--AlanC

·
Registered
356 Posts
It seems to me, as best as I can tell from the pictures, that the shoulders and possibly the back across the shoulder blades are a bit too large. These are not the easiest of alterations, but it seems like a trimmer shoulder would be a better fit. Overall much better than your going to find off the rack I'm sure, congratulations on making the leap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
During all my fittings I insist on the shoulders that it seems to be to large but at the end the tailor told me that it is normal. The fit of the pants also, I wanted it to be slimer but he told me that the tissu is necesary when you sit down. But I think that on the photo I wear it to low with a belt and higher I think it s look better. I wanted to did the jacket slimer with a stronger curve but he told me that it will make some pleats like in armani style (he showed me some photos and I didnt like it).

Thanks for all your answers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.