Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Honored Professor | Moderator, All Forums
5,071 Posts
A trouser press might be a worthwhile investment for you.

BTW, it is worth noting that certain fabrics hold their creases better than others and this is something you might want to consider when making your purchases.

This recent discussion on "razor sharp tousers" should be of some guidance. If you search "trouser press" or "clothes press" you should find a number of other relevant conversations.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A trouser press might be a worthwhile investment for you.

BTW, it is worth noting that certain fabrics hold their creases better than others and this is something you might want to consider when making your purchases.

This recent discussion on "razor sharp tousers" should be of some guidance. If you search "trouser press" or "clothes press" you should find a number of other relevant conversations.
Thanks. I think trouser press is way to go then. I thought I'd figured out everything I needed to look for when getting a suit, but I am now realizing that beyond cut, shape, color, etc. the fabric is key for crease quality. Too late for the ones I already bought....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.