Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
With flying colors. This is stuff we had to know by the end of elementary school. My main gripe with the public school history classes was, no matter when the class started - ancient Greece, the middle ages, Germanic tribes in Europe, Christopher Columbus - it always ended about 1945. In my last high school American history class the last two days of school covered the Korean and Vietnam wars, and that was it.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
On a related note, I'll just mention that I've never been to a naturalization ceremony, but when I've seen them covered on television they're pretty inspirational. The people choosing to become citizens know pretty clearly that they've chosen the greatest country in the world, and they fully intend to take advantage of the values and opportunites this country provides.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
On a related note, I'll just mention that I've never been to a naturalization ceremony, but when I've seen them covered on television they're pretty inspirational. The people choosing to become citizens know pretty clearly that they've chosen the greatest country in the world, and they fully intend to take advantage of the values and opportunites this country provides.
my 6 year old is very excited about his, coming up in the spring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.