Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I may catch some flak for this here, but oh well. I've decided my question about getting a custom lapel pin made was misguided. What I really want to do, and I'm hoping is much more viable than having a one-off pin made, would be to have the letters taken off of this

Would it be possible, or would it be obvious that there were letters and they are now gone? Without the letters it's a fairly small pin and only the people who need to know will know.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Easy job. Assuming its not a hollow casting or anything, it'd be little trouble to remove the lettering. It does look ( although its not too clear on my monitor ) as if the letter A is overlapping the oak branch ( ? ) a little. This might require a small amount of remodelling to cover this up. Even then, I'd hope to turn a job like that round in less than a week and would probably be charging £50 - £75 ish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.