Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled onto this page earlier today. I kind of like them. ;-)

Selections: ARMREVOLUTION Perpetual Series Design #10 Cufflinks | The Daily Luxury News Blog from Luxury-Insider.com
"ARMREVOLUTION is a new men's luxury brand based in London that focuses specifically on cufflinks, which the company calls "Arm Architecture". Their launch collection, entitled the Perpetual Series, is made of Japanese stainless steel. Each pair of cufflinks, or Arm Architecture, is engraved with a unique identification number, making it exclusive to the proud owner, and membership to the company's VIP club - the "ARMREVOLUTION" movement."
https://tinyurl.com/6qdrdz

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Japan is currently a leading producer of several proprietory steel alloys and manufacturing process. I would like to know which one this is?
Any S/S ( which is simply increasing crome % in various metallurgical formulae) that can be readilly engraved will more readilly stain, S/S more properly being 'stain resistant' and stain a polite term for rust.
So, I don't know why a serial # like a collector plate of President Obama or Gone With the Wind makes it special.
Most of all, I see know explanation of the theory of securing cuffs?l

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Interestingly structural and minimalist designs. I'd only be concerned with security: Will they stay in?

That "barrel" style looks like it might be tricky to put into the poor, retro buttonholes, I'm afraid. Some look to have rather sharply angular edges, which might wear the buttonholes a bit more drastically than normal links.

Certainly strikes a modern note, and I should think that would necessitate a "modern" cut and fabric in the suit worn with them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's true

While they look very cool, $1000 for stainless steel cuff links might be a little hard to justify at the moment ... but that's just me.
For that kind of money, I can get a very nice suit. Already have more cufflinks than I need as it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.