Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the movie this weekend after not having seen since it was released in the theaters. It was great seeing so many Chicago locations that are familiar to me now, and a lot of the clothes were great too. I particularly liked Frank Nitti's white suit and spectators. Armani famously outfitted Costner and his crew except for one notable exception. According to Brian DePalma, Sean Connery refused to wear the Armani saying, "I'm not wearing that sh*t." He just wore his own clothes. Mr. Connery must have an impressive wardrobe. His "soft clothes" looked great and true to period.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Most people do buy their own clothes for work, so why not him. Percentage wise he pays less than a poor person for clothes. So, with that in mind, for him it is like a drop in the barrel for buying a few movie costumes that satistify him to do his work. He might as well be comfortable.

I don't understand why more movie actors don't buy some of the costumes from their tailors. These cheap movie clothes cheapen movies and tv shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.