Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gripe: a lot of people, especially Mark Goldberg dit Grayson, discuss their bespoke purchases, but no one but myself and Kai have displayed pictures of them (perhaps a few others if one includes Style Forum). Okay, you want to hide your faces for a variety of bizarre personal and quasi-paranoid reasons, fine. But why can't people display pictures of their clothing? I would love to see fabric choices and cuts.

David Bresch
Philadelphia

·
Registered
128 Posts
I may yet post pics when I think they may be of some kind of use or interest to the forum. I think that members will post pics when they feel that the time is right. Forcing users to reveal their identities and go by their real names(with documents as proof, no less), and post pictures of themselves is not a good idea. At least the London Lounge is a forum which requires membership just for viewing, so it's a somewhat more intimate and private "setting."
As I've said before, I've corresponded by email and/or spoken over the telephone with a few members. In these scenarios of course I introduce myself.

BTW Marc's surname is not Goldberg. It may not be Grayson, but for simplicity's sake at least call him Grayson instead of Goldberg, which it is not and which he probably does not like being called. Goldberg is Carl.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
quote:Originally posted by David Bresch

Okay, you want to hide your faces for a variety of bizarre personal and quasi-paranoid reasons, fine.
David, it's not quite fair to characterize those who don't want to post pictures of themselves on a public forum as bizarre or quasi-paranoid.

I've locked this topic because it was quickly becoming flame bait, and I'll delete it in a while when people have had a chance to read this. If you want to repost your request, absent this characterization, please go ahead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.