Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I were discussing company logo shirts. His company provides nice long sleeve dress shirts that have their company logo mongrammed on the left side above the pocket. While some of the men wear open collars with blazer others wear a tie with a jacket. Of course, the jacket covers the logo. What is everyone's thoughts on wearing a tie with a logo shirt sans jacket or blazer?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
My school offers them...I refuse to wear it as most of these types of shirts are ill fitting and cheap. I'd stay away.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I have a client that insists on everyone wearing the same polo shirts at certain functions and trade shows. At least they always order very good quality products! The problem is that they're covered in logos. I don't argue about it...they're paying my bills!

I wear the polo shirts for working in the garden...never in public. Everything else immediately goes into the bag for Goodwill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.