Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Joseph Bank. I think they ask $15 for the metal stays they stock. They aren't as nice as the BB ones but they are superior to any plastic stays in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
15 years ago, I got a wallet containing brass collars stays in three lenghts from BB. Many have disappeared and I need to buy a new set but BB wants $65. That's too much. Any suggestions out there?
If you tend to only use the middle length, Tiffany's has a sterling silver pair for $50. I keep the little blue tarnish-preventing bag on my nightstand so I always remember to take them out.

And I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they don't set off the metal detector at the airport.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
15 years ago, I got a wallet containing brass collars stays in three lenghts from BB. Many have disappeared and I need to buy a new set but BB wants $65. That's too much. Any suggestions out there?
BB's also got those small tubes, filled with plastic collar stays (near the cash register), that I've purchased for as little as $5! No one sees your collar stays and the plastic ones do "do the trick."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.