Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I'm down in Asheville, NC this weekend and my wife and I decided to do the tourist thing and see Biltmore Estate which is the largest private residence in the U.S. Built in the late 1800's by the Vanderbilt family, the estate is now a tourist attraction but still owned by the family.

Due to the fact that George and Edith Vanderbilt had tickets to sail back to the states on the Titanic (but chose the Olympic instead), the Estate now has the clothing from the movie in its possession and is displaying them throughout the tour. I took some shots of the men's fashions with my iPhone (sorry for the quality).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you had the chance to visit Hunter and Coggins mens clothing store in Asheville. A good shop and Jim Hunter is a fine merchant.
Tom
No I didn't get a chance to get over to H&C. I read about them here on the forum, and if I had time, would have gone over. Alas I was only in Asheville for a couple of days. It is a really cool town.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.