Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Not a member here, but an aquintance told me about this forum.

I am cleaning out my closet and have a lot of clothes that I have not used in several years as I am semi retired and am living in FL.

Is there any interest from anyone to acquire any of the stuff I am cleaning out. I am a 17-33 in shirts, 10M in shoes and 38/30 in pants and 44 Short in Jackets. All my stuff has been pretty well taken care of but are definityly used.

Sorry if I may have violated the terms of this forum.

· Registered
525 Posts
Hi All,

I am cleaning out my closet and have a lot of clothes that I have not used in several years as I am semi retired and am living in FL.

Is there any interest from anyone to acquire any of the stuff I am cleaning out. I am a 17-33 in shirts, 10M in shoes and 38/30 in pants and 44 Short in Jackets. All my stuff has been pretty well taken care of but are definityly used.

I’m interested. The pants and sport coats would fit me well.

· Registered
525 Posts
I’m interested. The pants and sport coats would fit me well.
Hi All,

I sent you a PM

· Registered
86 Posts
Hi All,

I would be interested in 44 short jackets Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts