Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my camera is fixed, so thought I would share a few Cleverley pics. I have 4 pairs being re-soled, which I will add those photos when they return.

So, the first pair on the left is a black RTW shoe, which I wear several times a week to work. The two-toned alligator/suede is a new pair which I got in september, for casual events. Lastly, the shoe on the right is their classic black calf elastic sided shoe, with the punched cap. These I have had for 7 YEARS! I wear them twice a week and they fit great!

BTW, it seems there are alot of Ask Andy Members in Southern Cali. We should arrange an event and all get together?? Andy? Any ideas?

·
2,973 Posts
count me in

I'm up for it. Andy is by the Beach, I'm near Pasadena. Depending on where others might be, where is a good place to meet? It isn't elegant but Philippe's in Chinatown is fairly central, amusing, and the food is good, if you eat meat. This is just a thought. Others might understandably prefer something a tad more elegant. I don't object to elegance.

Nice shoes. I'm waiting for two pair from Cleverley. Sale EG Cardiffs arrived Monday. Am wearing them at the moment

Regards,
Gurdon

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm up for it. Andy is by the Beach, I'm near Pasadena. Depending on where others might be, where is a good place to meet? It isn't elegant but Philippe's in Chinatown is fairly central, amusing, and the food is good, if you eat meat. This is just a thought. Others might understandably prefer something a tad more elegant. I don't object to elegance.

Nice shoes. I'm waiting for two pair from Cleverley. Sale EG Cardiffs arrived Monday. Am wearing them at the moment

Regards,
Gurdon
I was at duncan quinn on Sat (Melrose Ave), checking out the new RTW Cleverley styles that they stock. They tell me that they will be holding a two day trunk show and drinks party in their store when Cleverley is in town. Why don't we all attend that?

He said both George Glasgow & Duncan Quinn will be present.........

As an FYI, they have some beautiful Cleverley styles there...... I picked up one pair to wear on a daily basis as that price point is great!

Could be a fun evening.......

·
2,973 Posts
I was at duncan quinn on Sat (Melrose Ave), checking out the new RTW Cleverley styles that they stock. They tell me that they will be holding a two day trunk show and drinks party in their store when Cleverley is in town. Why don't we all attend that?

He said both George Glasgow & Duncan Quinn will be present.........

As an FYI, they have some beautiful Cleverley styles there...... I picked up one pair to wear on a daily basis as that price point is great!

Could be a fun evening.......
Sounds good. When is the trunk show?

Regards,
Gurdon

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good. When is the trunk show?

Regards,
Gurdon
The dates were not firm as of yet. The store manager thought it would be sometime in April. I am sure we will get the Spring Itinerary Cards in the mail a few weeks before the trunk shows.

With the current exchange rate being 1.43, the Cleverley bespoke shoes are only $2,860. Even in this economy, I will be ordering a few more pairs and paying up front to take advantage of this exchange rate. I feel towards the end of the year, it will be back up.......

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Thanks for sharing your collection. i ordered a bespoke Cleverly when George was in Beverly Hills in September. He will be here in March or so for the spring show and I will try my shoe on for fit before he finalizes everything. I would be up for a meeting at DQ's as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.