Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a GREAT deal!

Cedarville Store is now offering the Classic Cedar Shoe Tree at the discounted price of $14.39, when you use the AskAndy coupon code (10% OFF).

The Classic combines a full cedar hook heel with a practical split toe. The automatic spreader adjustment means a perfect fit in every shoe. These are "seconds" with small blemishes.

https://www.cedarvillestore.com/p-138-mens-classic-shoe-tree.aspx

A popular shoe tree for golf shoes.

Classic split-toe shoe trees work great for a wide range of sizes, including many hard to fit widths.

MADE IN USA

Search for Cedarville Store to get the other coupon codes for Ask Andy members.

Regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Banned
546 Posts
OK, I know the code is there in some obvious place, but I can't find it. Plz post it or PM me
thanks

·
Banned
546 Posts
DUH-order placed-thanks

·
Banned
546 Posts
Just got my shoe trees and these things are awesome. If I didn't know they were seconds, I'd assume they were firsts (?). They reek of ceder, which is perfect as it will annoy any mebers of the moth family the bug guy didn't get.
Great deal :icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is a GREAT deal!

Cedarville Store is now offering the Classic Cedar Shoe Tree at the discounted price of $14.39, when you use the AskAndy coupon code (10% OFF).

The Classic combines a full cedar hook heel with a practical split toe. The automatic spreader adjustment means a perfect fit in every shoe. These are "seconds" with small blemishes.

A popular shoe tree for golf shoes.

Classic split-toe shoe trees work great for a wide range of sizes, including many hard to fit widths.

MADE IN USA

Search for Cedarville Store to get the other coupon codes for Ask Andy members.

Regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com
with 8.95 shipping this deal is not so good unless you are buying a few.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CLASSIC Cedar Shoe Tree | Cedarville Store | Great Price!

Just got my shoe trees and these things are awesome. If I didn't know they were seconds, I'd assume they were firsts (?). They reek of ceder, which is perfect as it will annoy any mebers of the moth family the bug guy didn't get.
Great deal :icon_smile_big:
We are getting a lot of great feedback on these new trees. Try a couple pair - (3/pr for great shipping rate) you'll really like them! They are a very popular cedar shoe tree made in the USA by Rochester. Name is changed, because of the seconds status, but they do not seem like seconds at all.

Price is only $14.39/pr with your AskAndy discount - Coupons below:

Cedarville Store - current coupon codes!

Great Shoe Trees!

AskAndy - will take 10% off total order
cvsclub55 - will take $5.00 off Epic Cedar Shoe Trees (only $19.99/pr)
cvsclub44 - will take $4.00 off Washburn Cedar Shoe trees ($27.99/pr)
cvsclub22 - will take $2.00 off Classic Cedar Suit Hanger
freeship - Free Shipping on orders over $75.00

Great selection of Shoe S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-r-s and CURA Shoe Care products!

Regards,
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Link for Classic Cedar Shoe Tree | Cedarville Store

We are getting a lot of great feedback on these new trees. Try a couple pair - (3/pr for great shipping rate) you'll really like them! They are a very popular cedar shoe tree made in the USA by Rochester. Name is changed, because of the seconds status, but they do not seem like seconds at all.

Price is only $14.39/pr with your AskAndy discount - Coupons below:

Cedarville Store - current coupon codes!

Great Shoe Trees!

AskAndy - will take 10% off total order
cvsclub55 - will take $5.00 off Epic Cedar Shoe Trees (only $19.99/pr)
cvsclub44 - will take $4.00 off Washburn Cedar Shoe trees ($27.99/pr)
cvsclub22 - will take $2.00 off Classic Cedar Suit Hanger
freeship - Free Shipping on orders over $75.00

Great selection of Shoe S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-r-s and CURA Shoe Care products!

Regards,
[URL="https://www.CedarvilleStore.com"]www.CedarvilleStore.com
Here's the link:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Be careful with the sizing on the Epic. They're too small.
I ordered the Small recommended for 8E to 9E for my 9D/E shoes and it doesn't look like they're even big enough for a size 8.
Sending them back for an exchange.

with the shipping back and forth definitely the most expensive pair of shoe trees I've bought :)

They do smell yummy though!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Washburn & Ultra Cedar Shoe Trees

How those Washburns compare to AE?

PS I need 3 of those
Washburns are manufactured by Rochester in the USA and they are my personal favorite. They are top quality and have a full front with high vamp and also full in the back that fills in the shoe nicely.

Ultra is my next next favoirite, manufactured by Woodlore (AE) in the USA and they offer the split front, which expands to fill the shoe with a custom fit. I use both types depending on the style of the shoe.

If the front of the shoe is narrow and somewhat pointy - go for the Ultra as it will not stretch the upper at all.

https://www.cedarvillestore.com/c-2-shoe-trees.aspx

Both trees have a nice full back with the brass knob.

Cedarville Store has a coupon for the Washburn and use the AskAndy 10% coupon if you get the Ultra. Only one coupon per order.

Regards,
Harry
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cedarville Store cedar shoe trees

so if I have AE Soho and and AE Evanston and AE McClain- which type should I get?
If you want to stick with an AE product, we would recommend the Ultra cedar shoe tree. These trees are based and sized on AE shoes. Maybe try 1 pair of Washburns to see if you like them.

Best regards,
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.