Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sirs, I am happy to announce that I bought my first pair of Clarks beeswax desert boots today from the Madison Ave store. The archive in this forum was very useful in re to sizing. I ended up with a 10 when I normally wear a 10.5 or even 11. Anyway, the shoe maiden there sold me some "Weatherproofing and Conditioning Cream" to go along with my shoes. One question: Won't cream alter the finish, which I rather like?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these back in production? They were discontinued for a while I believe.
It's funny because that is the same question I had, which is what led me to the Clarks store in Manhattan. I had previously searched Zappos and could not find the damn things. But I entered the store and there they were.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I too was looking for some but wanted to try them on first. No stores around here had them and Journey's said they were being discontinued. However a couple weeks ago I walked into Journey's with my wife and they had 2 different materials for the desert boots, so it looks like they are back. And I may be getting a pair for Christmas, so hooray!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.