Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are at all like me, this time of the year is when a lot of my shopping gets done for others, but as I shop I almost religiously have to get myself something as well. My vanity can't stand without it. I think a thread about what you're purchasing for loved ones and what you may purchase for yourself for the next month would be an interesting one. How bout it?

So far on a visit to Century 21:
My kid brother:
Cashmere gloves and hat
Myself:
Cashmere gloves and hat

What can I say, they were really cool, and priced right ($40 for the combo)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just back from the mall on Black Friday:

Picked up NOTHING for myself (amazing!) but wound up getting my dad a University of Notre Dame Cap with his granddaughters name embroided on it (Breuckelen's Grandpa) in a kids font at Lids. he is the principal at Notre Dame Academy HS so loves that stuff, and also loves his granddaughter.

Yet to get for my mother, my cousins, my sister-in-law, my uncle and cousins, and of course my wife and daughter.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I think a thread about what you're purchasing for loved ones and what you may purchase for yourself for the next month would be an interesting one. How bout it?
Today, some gift cards for the teenage nieces, and a lot of stuff for myself, unfortunately. Mainly 2 Corneliani suits at SFA-off 5th. I found it hard to resist at those prices. Oh, and one Ike Behar shirt there for $8.00!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.