Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no problem with the patterns, but I think the pink color of the shirt doesn't coordinate well with the tie and jacket.
I agree about the colors, but have issues with the patterns of the shirt and jacket together. Not enough harmonious contrast. However, I have a paler pink BB pinpoint solid that would really look good with the tie and jacket, but this pink is not the right shade.

Also, purple socks? Why?

I'm not certain, but I think this poster enjoys tugging the collective legs of those of us who visit sartorial blogs.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The poor chap looks like he is choking. These are used on the top button to widen the shirt's neck opening. It is a button with a loop of elastic.
Very useful item when you either can't afford to buy new shirts due to weight gain or to retain the use of a beloved shirt due to the same. I suppose some might simply like these devices just for some additional comfort?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.