Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
That's the kind of thing that's actually very cool once you have mastered ALL the rules of dress.

Funny how that works.

If you've "done it all"; been authentically "best dressed" for years; you're a bona fide trend setter; no one does it better. THEN such a suit is "the next level".

If you're just some schlub who doesn't know any better, THEN it's simply ignorant and tasteless.

It's kind of like a group of Le Cordon Bleu chefs heading out to McDonalds for Big Macs... if THEY do it, it's transcendent irony, communing with the culinary soul of the hoi polloi, or somesuch. Otherwise, it's just some ignoramus clogging his arteries and deadening his tongue.

Right?

DH

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Tragically I remember seeing men wearing suits (if you could call them that) like this in the early 70's but I distinctly remember it was a Safari suit jacket.

The full combo was worn with shorts, long socks and sandals it was something the British exported to Australia.:icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I am not sure it is a suit. The pants look like they are, quite possibly, a different color. That said, it is clearly s >>>>.

What is more amazing is his hair. How does so little cause so much commotion?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
... I remember seeing men wearing suits... like this in the early 70's ...
Those were some crazy hippie drugs you were taking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.