·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cedarville Store's Epic Shoe Tree SALE!

Men's EPIC Shoe Trees - Buy 3/pr - Get 1/pr FREE

~Order 4 pair
~enter coupon code - epic
~$24.99 will be subtracted at checkout (4th pair is FREE)

Use coupon code - epic
Offer valid now through Monday, October 5 - expires on October 6.

Your friends,
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hello,

I have a question regarding your Epic shoe trees, that has kept me for ordering. The sizing is listed as
X-Small - 6E to 7.5E
Small - 8E to 9E

What size would you suggest for an Alden Barrie lasted (fairly long and wide) shoe in the range of 7.5D-8D? What about an Alden shoe on a smaller last? Are these trees usable for shoes in a D width at all?

Thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I have a question regarding your Epic shoe trees, that has kept me for ordering. The sizing is listed as
X-Small - 6E to 7.5E
Small - 8E to 9E

What size would you suggest for an Alden Barrie lasted (fairly long and wide) shoe in the range of 7.5D-8D? What about an Alden shoe on a smaller last? Are these trees usable for shoes in a D width at all?

Thanks.
Hello,

Yes, the Epic works for D width (most common).

The range developed by Woodlore is based off of Allen Edmond shoes and our sizing matches the stickers on their boxes.

Try a Small. According to the Epic size chart a 7.5D would be X-Small and 8D would be a Small. These trees are european style and tend to be wider than the average tree. A Small Washburn might work nice for you as well.

Satisfaction is guaranteed and we would be happy to exchange a size for you if necessary.

Regards,
Customer Care
www.CedarvilleStore.com

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I thought the Epic tree looked similar to the AE Seven model I purchased from them.

I bought a small from AE, and as you suggest it works wonderfully in my 7.5D Barrie and 8D Hampton lasted Alden shoes. Now that I know this is the same tree, I'm definitely going to order!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, here are our current coupon codes.

Cedarville Store - current coupon codes!

Great Shoe Trees!

AskAndy - will take 10% off total order
cvsclub55 - will take $5.00 off Epic Cedar Shoe Trees (only $19.99/pr)
cvsclub44 - will take $4.00 off Washburn Cedar Shoe trees ($27.99/pr)
cvsclub22 - will take $2.00 off Classic Cedar Suit Hanger
freeship - Free Shipping on orders over $75.00

Great selection of Shoe S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-r-s and CURA Shoe Care products!

Regards,
www.CedarvilleStore.com

Thanks for the reply. I thought the Epic tree looked similar to the AE Seven model I purchased from them.

I bought a small from AE, and as you suggest it works wonderfully in my 7.5D Barrie and 8D Hampton lasted Alden shoes. Now that I know this is the same tree, I'm definitely going to order!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.