Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this brand? (website https://www.cavallaronapoli.com/ )
They seem to be Dutch company with Neapolitan origin of the founder.
They also claim to be tailors for Arsenal Londo football club.

Thea are present at Roermond outlet which I am going to be visiting soon, and I would like to drop in and have a look.

Would also appreciate any comments on materials and overall quality.
Goods look quite decent, but that may be a good photoshooper rather than a good tailor :)

· Registered
289 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with this brand? (website https://www.cavallaronapoli.com/ )
They seem to be Dutch company with Neapolitan origin of the founder.
They also claim to be tailors for Arsenal Londo football club.

Thea are present at Roermond outlet which I am going to be visiting soon, and I would like to drop in and have a look.

Would also appreciate any comments on materials and overall quality.
Goods look quite decent, but that may be a good photoshooper rather than a good tailor :)
Hmmm tailors at Arsenal football club. Check out the Duchamp website who claim to be the offical tailor for Arsenal...

· Registered
26 Posts
I just stumbled upon this thread.
I haven't had the chance to see this brand in person, but bear in mind that it's not the first time that some Dutch found a brand and claims to have "ancestors" to give prestige to the brand.
Plus, the real "plus" that something made in Naples can provide to a customer can only be fully appreciate if you buy in person down there...

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just stumbled upon this thread.
I haven't had the chance to see this brand in person, but bear in mind that it's not the first time that some Dutch found a brand and claims to have "ancestors" to give prestige to the brand.
Plus, the real "plus" that something made in Naples can provide to a customer can only be fully appreciate if you buy in person down there...
Well, they claim the founder's father was from Napoli, or the founder himself was born there but lives in Netherlands, if I recall correctly.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have taken a closer look and found them quite uninspiring. "Nothing to write home about" would be the most correct impression.
A decently made mass market brand for its price, but I personally would add 20-30 or even 50 % up and go to nearby Van Laak store.
Or get a PRL for about the same price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.