Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Site Creator
11,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news. John Carroll has moved his shop to a more visible location. Congratulations John!

Carroll Custom OPENINGsmall.png

Carroll Custom
427 N. Canon Drive, in The Courtyard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310 - 273-9060
https://carrollcustom.com/

My TV show was at Carroll!

· Honors Member and King Fop
6,034 Posts
It shows you how out of this scene I've been for some time! I knew that Carroll & Co. had folded and didn't know John had opened a new business. On perusing the website, I see that the "custom" is more or less offering MTM services, just as the old Carroll & Co. did.

Are there any really first rate bespoke tailors in the Greater Los Angeles area these days? (Not that I could afford them!)

· Moderator and Bon Vivant
29,096 Posts
It shows you how out of this scene I've been for some time! I knew that Carroll & Co. had folded and didn't know John had opened a new business. On perusing the website, I see that the "custom" is more or less offering MTM services, just as the old Carroll & Co. did.

Are there any really first rate bespoke tailors in the Greater Los Angeles area these days? (Not that I could afford them!)
Oh, there must be somewhere. We even have one or two clear up here in Portland, though my own budget restricts me to MTM, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.