Men's Clothing Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
As for the clothing, seems decent enough but I have never purchased clothes from them. Similar style to Zegna, although a lot of PZ blazers are not fitted.
I actually found the opposite, all the PZ suits i tried on were too tight for my taste, so i ended up buying a canali

IMO, all four are fabulous suits so I would go whichever style and fit you iike best :icon_smile:

· Registered
2,603 Posts
I think this depends on you which suit is best for you. I haven't had the pleasure of trying on any of the above suits, which is one of the reasons I won't try to buy them over ebay.

57 Posts
I think it would come down to your personal preference in style, cut fabric and colour as all 4 brands are good quality.

In my experience E Zegna and Canali would be slightly higher quality than Corneliani and PZ.

Do you have access to Castagnia? For not much more they are a substantial step up over the aforementioned.

· Registered
388 Posts
I have both a Zegna Trofeo and a Canali. The Zegna seems to be of better quality to my untrained eye and the fabric is very nice, but I like the cut of Canali better. I have a fairly athletic build, so it may be that the Canali just works better for my body type. Both suits are very nice, though.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.