Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Z-Zegna is a cheaper line because it aimed at a young age market and as a more modern look; just think of Emporio Armani.

I prefer the normal Zegna line to Z-Zegna and they have a nice range this A/W range although I think their S/S range was better.

Considering you got a suit from Brioni, if you want something from Zegna, get it from their main line
Ermenegildo Zegna range.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Z-Zegna is a cheaper line because it aimed at a young age market and as a more modern look; just think of Emporio Armani.

I prefer the normal Zegna line to Z-Zegna and they have a nice range this A/W range although I think their S/S range was better.

Considering you got a suit from Brioni, if you want something from Zegna, get it from their main line Ermenegildo Zegna range.
that brioni made me so happy it's addictive, but I need a couple of less expensive suits for diners etc. corneliani is available in high quantity over here in the netherlands. I tried on a dark blue corneliani jacket (from a suit) last week and It was a pretty satisfying sight in the store's mirror if you understand what I mean..

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Z Zegna is less expensive partly because it's fused, IIRC.

Of the suits you list, I like mainline Corneliani best. The fits are very different. Corneliani's stuff works very well for me, while the Pal Zileri I've tried does not. Very different aesthetics, as well.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
The modern ones are soft shouldered, yes, in that they don't have a lot of padding. Corneliani offers various models, each slightly different. But for the most part, they're a little more shaped than much of what you see today. I'm a slim guy, and they work well for me, without being skin tight like some of the "slim" suits out there. Here's a recent Corneliani sportcoat, the Spencer model:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
If you are going for one suit and for formal dinners, Corneliani would be a good investment. Corneliani has a softer style to Brioni.

You mentioned there was something liked at Corneliani, have a look at Zegna products in the same range and choice the one you like the most. Both would be good investments.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you are going for one suit and for formal dinners, Corneliani would be a good investment. Corneliani has a softer style to Brioni.

You mentioned there was something liked at Corneliani, have a look at Zegna products in the same range and choice the one you like the most. Both would be good investments.
Will do, thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.