Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,971 Posts
My biggest concern is the length. I suspect 29 inches is about 1 1/2 inches too short. That's alright - thirty years from now you can look at the pictures and say something like - "can you believe how short that jacket was?" Kind of like looking at the mid 70s and wondering how wide can a lapel actually be?

· Registered
2,971 Posts
I'll keep that in mind. Seems the Canali 1934 14000 series is 29.75. Is the 14000 still slim fit? Your thoughts on the braces?
I like braces - I never wear them except with my tuxedo but I like them! Indeed, I have a few pairs of trousers with side tabs and I need to get around to getting buttons for braces sewn in. The tabs are decent for holding the trousers but not as good as a belt. And for dancing braces are wonderful - they will keep your trousers up.

Don't know anything about the 14000. And it's hard to go wrong with Canali. I only have maybe one piece at present but they make a very nice garment at a decent price point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.