Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting one of these pairs of pants and I'm wondering what colors would match them in my shirts and sweaters. As a related question what kind of pants (other than jeans) would you wear a red sweater with?

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
My choices in shirt colors would be white, light blue, French blue, pale yellow...:crazy:...I guess that's it. As for trousers to wear with a red sweater, grey or khaki hued wool gaberdines, khaki hued cotton poplin khakis. These are the options hanging in my closet! ;)

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
28,079 Posts

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
Oscar098:

Grey is a "neutral" color and should go with every other color! See the three articles on color coordination linked from the Home Page!

https://askandyaboutclothes.com/category/clothing/style-tips/
:beer:This is so true. Check the color wheel, ask any painter, put up a grey piece of cloth to anything else . . .
My wardrobe (a generous term) is ~40% grey / ~40% off-white, cream, neutral / ~20% accent colors like pink, yellow, etc. It's hard for things not to match that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.