Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone.

Although I've been reading this board for some time now, this is my first post, and I hope you might be able to help me with a problem that's been bugging me for a few days now.

Over the weekend, I was wasting time on the Tom James Co. website when I happened to come across a style of shoe that I've never seen before. The shoe is by Johnston & Murphy and appears to be a caual shoe. After I searched the J&M section, I found that the shoe doesn't appear to be listed on the Tom James website. I then looked for, and did not find, the shoe on the Johnston & Murphy website. I've decided to turn to everyone here to help me satisfy my curiosity about this shoe. So if anyone could identify the shoe or provide any information about it, I would be very grateful.

Here's the shoe:

If that didn't work, then try this:

Moderators, I don't know whether my image hyperlinking to another website is acceptable or not. If it isn't, please remove the link and accept my apology. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.